You are warmly welcome to participate in a discussion about the role of Microsoft BI and Analytics in a contemporary enterprise.
Register to attend the focused breakfast event at Bilot on 20.3.2015 8:30-12:00!
As a Head of Finance / HR / IT, a LoB or Business Intelligence Manager you might be looking for intelligent business solutions.
This event is a great opportunity for you to learn how to increase the efficiency of your organisation by utilising intelligence tools and your analytical capability powered by Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft, SAP and other vendors’ software form the IT landscape of many organisations. To steer your enterprise performance, it is essential to make the best use of your business data – in Finance, Human Resources and line-of-business processes. To make effective data-informed decisions, managers look forward to relying on business solutions empowered with analytics.
This event will demonstrate you practical applications of data analysis outcomes and will give you possible ideas on how you can benefit from the existing and new Microsoft Business Intelligence tools:
- Get a top view of your business through powerful dashboard representations of your data.
- Employ ‘what-if’ analysis and KPI-driven management practices.
- Make one more step towards discovering the Internet of Your Things (IoYT).
- Clear out your concerns about Big Data, Hadoop and Advanced Analytics scenarios.
8:30 – 9:00 Breakfast
9:00 – 09:50 Enterprise Performance Management and LoB Scenarios
10:05 – 10:55 MS BI & Analytics Technologies for Your Business
11:10 – 11:45 Microsoft Presentation: Advanced Scenarios
11:45 – 12:00 Feedback + Q&A
To help you gain ideas and inspiration for your business solutions, two Microsoft Certified Masters team up with the top subject matter experts to share their expertise with you!
Guest speakers from Microsoft:
- Arun Justus, Solution Architect, Data Platform, BI and Big Data.
- Vesa Tikkanen, Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP.
- Ilya Belomutov, Lead Consultant, MS BI & Analytics, Microsoft Certified Master: SharePoint, MBA.
- Olli-Pekka Saxell, BI Consultant, MS BI & Analytics.
This event will be held in English.
Looking forward to seeing you at Bilot!