The period of lockdown has had a drastic impact on people’s behavior across all spheres of life.
One of the most affected areas of our lives is shopping and consumption. With more shopping options than ever before, people do not visit traditional malls or shops for convenience, but they go for the new experience. The trend of replacing of traditional shops with showrooms already started and this is just a beginning of transformation. According to analysts, showrooms are the next evolutionary step for the wholesale and retailing because many consumers are already using stores as showrooms.
To connect digital and physical sale channels and ensure the best customers experience we are introducing Bilot Virtual Cart – a platform independent lightweight Angular based solution for Commerce that communicates with an eCommerce platform through the REST API and is directed to support the sales process in a new innovative way. Easy integration with any Commerce platform such as SAP CX, Magento, EPiServer, Shopify, IBM WebSphere, etc. via REST API allows to aggregate few product data sources in one place to improve your sale process and customer experience.
Business problems the solution is created to solve
- Physical store Salesman requires an easy, user friendly and lightweight application to support the sale process by providing an access to product details, technical characteristics, availability, prices and cross-selling/recommended products
- In the same time, the application allows the Salesman to create a virtual cart for the Customer, add products Customers are interested in, and immediately place an order, or share the offer with the Customer via email or QR code to allow Customer order continuation online
- Virtual Cart supports few ways of search interaction, for ex. manual input (code, name), barcode scanning, QR code scanning, beacon reading, etc.
- New Customers (Guests) have a possibility to create an account by providing just an email or phone number, and finalize the registration process by themselves online
- Already existing Customers have possibility to use a WEB-app as virtual cart and transfer data to their personal Commerce account, for future order continuation directly in Commerce or Store Application
- Reservation, discount, return and refund processes are also considered.
- Salesman is able to send the order confirmation via SMS and give the receipt to Customers in a preferable way: printed or sent to an email
- Services and delivery are easily accessible and arranging of services possible directly from application
- Simplify the interaction between physical and online stores with possibility to transfer virtual cart created by Salesman or Customer to Commerce and continuation of the process by Customer from home
- Make Customers feel comfortable in the stores with the new innovative shopping experience
- Make sales process comfortable for the Salesman with product information available at hand. In other words, real-time data across all sales channels, such as access to the product information, availability, order and customer information
- Scale up the business and speed up the sale process by drawing the attention of the Customer who are already in the store and ready to make a purchase
- Extremely lightweight and easy integration with any Commerce platform such as SAP CX, Magento, EpiServer, Shopify, IBM WebSphere, etc. via REST API
- Multiplatform and accessible directly from browser, that means the application does not require installation on physical devices and completely OS independent, all you need is just browser
- Flexible and adjustable for business specific workflows
- Solution is NOT directed to replace or substitute the existing e-Commerce platform, but to support Sales process in a new innovative way
- One application – five different business use case opportunities
- Advanced Saleman module
- All required information aggregated in one place
- Product information (product details, technical characteristics, availability, prices, cross-selling/recommended products) easily accessible just via QR scan
- Simple Customer identification via email
- Multiplatform implementation and possibility to access app directly from browser, that mean application do not require the installation on physical devices and operation system independent
- Easy deployment, integration and support
- Google landscape integration available out of the box:
- Cloud Storage
- Firebase ML
As Salesman in physical store/showroom – creation of virtual cart for Customer with possibility to place Customer order directly in store
As Salesman in physical store/showroom – creation of virtual cart for Customer with possibility to share the Cart to eCommerce and continuation of the purchase by Customer at home
As Registered Customer in physical store/showroom – creation of virtual cart with possibility to share the Cart to eCommerce and continue purchase in eCommerce or native application
As Guest in physical store/showroom – creation of virtual cart with possibility to share the Cart to eCommerce and continue purchase in Commerce as Guest(additional possibility to convert Guest account to Registered User)
As Customer Representative (Designer, etc) in physical store/showroom – creation of virtual cart with possibility to share shopping list with end Customer
Manufacturers and retailers who are selling products and services to the end user in a showroom
- Fashion Producents and Retailers
- Furniture, carpets, decorations, door&floor Producents and Retailers
- Consumer Electronics Retailers